Plainville Nazarene Church opens its doors to the community for it to use for all types of events. The Glendenning Family Life Center is available for a wide variety of uses: community group meetings, business gatherings, receptions, concerts, recitals, religious services, meditation groups, exercise classes, workshops, educational classes, sports practice and, of course, weddings, wedding receptions and rehearsal dinners, just to name a few.
1. Absolutely NO used of alcohol.
2. NO smoking allowed in the building.
3. Tables and chairs are to be returned to their original places
4. Trash (including bathroom trash) should be collected in bags provided and taken to the dumpster at the alley.
5. If the kitchen is used, it must be cleaned, trash taken out, and dish towels, etc. placed on the center island.
6. The upstairs Teen loft is OFF LIMITS when the building is rented.
7. Basketballs and sports equipment need to be returned to their proper storage place.
8. Furnace and air conditioning need to be returned to their original settings when leaving the building.
9. Floor in building needs to be dust mopped. Kitchen needs to be swept if used. (Mops and broom can be found in utility closet)
10. Return keys to Pastor or person in charge.
Check our calendar for available rental days.